Wednesday, September 4, 2013

On Saturday, Sept. 14th I'll be at JD Legends in Franklin from 1:30pm to 3pm collecting gently used coats and scarves.  These will be donated to victims of human trafficking and refugees.  I'm looking for men's, women's (especially women's) and kids coats and scarves of all sizes- must be in good condition.  Hopefully all of you have some old ones lying around that you don't care to part with for a good cause.  Ladies, this gives you an excuse to go out and buy yourself something new ;) Stop by and have a beer and hang out or if you're in a rush I will run out and grab them from you.  When I get there on Saturday I will post on FB where exactly I am.  Knowing me I will be as close as I can get to the bar/pool tables and as far as I can get from the bowling lanes.  Thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment